Friday, November 18, 2016

Download the OnePlus 3T wallpapers straight from the artist who made them

Illustrator tells the story of how OnePlus's latest backdrops came to life.

OnePlus has become known for its unique and stylish wallpapers, thanks to the work of artist Hampus Olsson. For the upcoming OnePlus 3T, the company once again teamed up with the Swedish illustrator to bring to life four striking new abstract backgrounds.

And although the phone isn't out yet, you can already download all of them, in full 1080p resolution, from Olsson's personal site.

In today's blog post, Olsson tells how a summer traveling in Europe inspired his latest work for OnePlus:

I went around town looking for inspiration at various art galleries. On the way, I found a great art supply store where I bought myself lots of ink, acrylics, mediums, brushes and papers. It was incredibly fun, they had everything I needed! I then rented an apartment for a couple of days, where I experimented and used up all the materials I had bought, leaving the apartment filled with art, covering the whole floor so that I had to jump over the artworks to be able to navigate around.

Check out the full story, along with the wallpapers themselves, over on the artist's blog.



from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/2faQJEg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment