Monday, November 26, 2018

Is the Pixel 3 worth upgrading to from the Pixel 2?

Some say it is, others say it isn't.

You've heard us say a few times here on Android Central that the Pixel 3 is one of the best Android phones you can buy this year, and while that point absolutely holds true, we need to consider for a second that there are a lot of other fantastic handsets that are also on the market. More specifically, the Pixel 2.

The Pixel 2 was one of 2017's best phones, and while the Pixel 3 is an overall improvement over its predecessor, they do have a lot in common.

If you're still holding onto the Pixel 2, is the new Pixel 3 really worth upgrading to? This is what the AC forum community thinks:

TraderGary
11-20-2018 10:01 PM
"

I too had the Pixel 2 XL. I upgraded to the Pixel 3 XL 128 and got one for my wife too. We both love them. I would upgrade again without hesitation.

Reply
Theot
11-20-2018 11:58 PM
"

I still can't justify it. I have night sight, call screen on my pixel 2 now. Notcg worth it to me.

Reply
sudi10080109
11-21-2018 08:43 AM
"

I think yes. It's worth it

Reply
kenorian
11-21-2018 11:34 AM
"

It's def just an incremental change. I'm just addicted to having the latest Google phone. But, honestly, there's not much daily difference between the 3XL and my 2XL. People key in on different things. The notch doesn't bother me at all. It has better water resistance than the 2. And, it has wireless charging if you're into that.

Reply

What do you think? Is it worth upgrading to the Pixel 3 from the Pixel 2?

Join the conversation in the forums!



from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers https://ift.tt/2r4Tc88
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment